Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 W Michigan street
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone(317) 948-4174Fax(317) 968-1038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Moore is an otolaryngologist in Indianapolis, IN. He received his medical degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and did his residency at Harvard University. He then completed a head and neck surgery fellowship at The University of Washington and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in head & neck microvascular surgery and head & neck oncologic surgery as well as anterior skull base surgery.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2021
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Sarcopenia is associated with blood transfusions in head and neck cancer free flap surgery.Alexander J. Jones, Vincent J Campiti, Mohamedkazim M. Alwani, Leah J. Novinger, Brady J. Tucker, Andrea Bonetto, Jessica A. Yesensky, Michael W. Sim, Michael G. Moore...> ;Laryngoscope investigative otolaryngology. 2021 Jan 31
- Evaluating the risks and benefits of ketorolac in transoral robotic surgeryMorgan M. Sandelski, Sarah M. Drejet, David M. Zimmer, Jessica A. Yesensky, Michael G. Moore, Avinash V. Mantravadi, Michael W. Sim> ;Journal of Robotic Surgery. 2021 Jan 16
- Surgical Management of Cervical Non-seminomatous Germ Cell Tumor Metastases.Obi I. Nwosu, Alexander J. Jones, Mohamedkazim M. Alwani, Lawrence H. Einhorn, Michael G. Moore, Avinash V. Mantravadi> ;Laryngoscope. 2021 Jan 9
- Join now to see all
- Feasibility of Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Diagnosis of Oral Tongue Squamous Cell CarcinomaMichael Moore, Arnaud Bewley, Avinash Mantravadi, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: