Dr. Moore is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1130 W Michigan street
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-948-4174Fax+1 317-968-1038
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Moore is an otolaryngologist in Indianapolis, IN. He received his medical degree from David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA and did his residency at Harvard University. He then completed a head and neck surgery fellowship at The University of Washington and has been in practice 12 years. He specializes in head & neck microvascular surgery and head & neck oncologic surgery as well as anterior skull base surgery.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2008 - 2025
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2019
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Fellow (FAAO-HNS) American Academy of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Virtual Tumor Boards for Remote Learning in Head and Neck Surgical Oncology.Michael R Papazian, Michael Chow, Donald Weed, Jeffrey C Liu, Arnaud F Bewley, Michael G Moore, Babak Givi> ;JAMA Otolaryngology-- Head & Neck Surgery. 2023 Aug 24
- 1 citationsPractice patterns for initial management of oral leukoplakia amongst otolaryngologists and oral and maxillofacial surgeons.Andrew C Birkeland, Deepak Kademani, Michael G Moore, Elizabeth A Blair> ;Oral Oncology. 2023 Apr 1
- Distribution of the head and neck surgical oncology workforce in the United States.Abhinav Talwar, Alex J Gordon, Arnaud F Bewley, Tanya Fancy, William M Lydiatt, Donald Weed, Michael G Moore, Babak Givi> ;Head & Neck. 2022 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Feasibility of Desorption Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry for Diagnosis of Oral Tongue Squamous Cell CarcinomaMichael Moore, Arnaud Bewley, Avinash Mantravadi, Rapid Communications in Mass Spectrometry
- A Survivor’s Story: Fishers Resident Becomes Advocate for Head and Neck Cancer AwarenessSeptember 7th, 2023
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: