Are you Dr. Morgan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 70 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office106 Highland Way
Madison, MS 39110Phone(601) 352-2273Fax(601) 714-3415
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Morgan, MD is a board certified internist in Madison, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi. He is affiliated with St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- MS State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Practice Partner EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Analysis of inflammation-induced depression of home cage wheel running in rats reveals the difference between opioid antinociception and restoration of function.Kandasamy R, Calsbeek JJ, Morgan MM> ;Behav. Brain Res.. 2017-01-15
- Analysis of morphine-induced changes in the activity of periaqueductal gray neurons in the intact rat.Tryon VL, Mizumori SJY, Morgan MM> ;Neuroscience. 2016-10-29
- Ligand-biased activation of extracellular signal-regulated kinase 1/2 leads to differences in opioid induced antinociception and tolerance.Bobeck EN, Ingram SL, Hermes SM, Aicher SA, Morgan MM> ;Behav. Brain Res.. 2016-02-01
- Join now to see all
- St. Dominic-Jackson Memorial HospitalJackson, Mississippi