Dr. Niaki is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 Benedict Dr
San Leandro, CA 94577Phone(510) 357-8300Fax(510) 357-0869
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Stanford Health CareResidency, Medical Genetics, 2012 - 2014
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical CenterClass of 2008
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2008 - 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 42 citationsClinical whole-exome sequencing: are we there yet?Paldeep S. Atwal, Marie-Louise Brennan, Rachel Cox, Michael Niaki, Julia Platt, Margaret Homeyer, Andrea Kwan, Sylvie Parkin, Susan Schelley, Leah Slattery, Yael Wilna...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2014 Feb 13
- Leading Stanford Alumni Scientists and Physicians Launch StartX Med COVID-19 Task ForceMarch 18th, 2020
- Stanford Alumni Founders Tackle COVID-19 with StartX Task ForceMarch 19th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: