Dr. Muller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1100 Van Ness Ave
San Francisco, CA 94109Phone(844) 733-2762Fax(650) 725-7578
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Eric Muller is a medical geneticist in San Francisco, CA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including California Pacific Medical Center, and Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Emory University School of Medicine and has been in practice 10 years. He specializes in pediatric and medical genetics.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Medical Genetics, 2009 - 2011
- Washington University - Barnes-Jewish HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 2006 - 2009
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 2006, MD
- Emory UniversityPhD, Genetics and Molecular Biology, 1999 - 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- American Board of Medical Genetics and Genomics Clinical Genetics
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- California Pacific Medical CenterSan Francisco, California
- Lucile Packard Children's Hospital StanfordPalo Alto, California
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center-Alta Bates CampusBerkeley, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: