Dr. Pack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePerelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania
Room 1113 BRB; 421 Curie Blvd.
Philadelphia, PA 19104Phone(215) 573-4145
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1989 - 1995
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1989
- Washington UniversityClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1989 - 2004
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- Model Organisms Help Define the ABCs of Neonatal Cholestasis.Michael Pack> ;Gastroenterology. 2021 Apr 15
- A vertebrate model to reveal neural substrates underlying the transitions between conscious and unconscious statesVictoria M Bedell, Qing C. Meng, Michael Pack, Roderic G. Eckenhoff> ;Scientific Reports. 2020 Sep 25
- Impaired Redox and Protein Homeostasis as Risk Factors and Therapeutic Targets in Toxin-Induced Biliary AtresiaXiao Zhao, Kristin Lorent, Diana Escobar-Zarate, Ramakrishnan Rajagopalan, Kathleen M. Loomes, Kevin P. Gillespie, Clementina Mesaros, Michelle A. Estrada, Ian A. Blai...> ;Gastroenterology. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: