Dr. Petersen is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4 Technology Drive
East Setauket, NY 11733Phone(631) 246-8289Fax(631) 246-8294
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 1992 - 1994
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1986 - 1992
- Baylor College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 1987 - 1988
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Health Equity Takes Center Stage at HIMSS21August 12th, 2021
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: