Dr. Pryor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office391 Serpentine Dr
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-585-8221Fax+1 864-542-9859
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Pryor is an urologist in Spartanburg, SC and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Mary Black Health System-Spartanburg and Spartanburg Medical Center. He received his medical degree from Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine and has been in practice 20 years. He is experienced in medical and surgical therapy for erectile dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease, male urinary incintinence, kidney and ureteral stones, BPH and General Urology.
Education & Training
- Louisiana State University School of MedicineFellowship, Men’s Sexual Health, 2015 - 2015
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Urology, 1999 - 2002
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Surgery, 1997 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2015 - 2015
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2002
- American Board of Urology Urology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsUrethral Stricture Outcomes After Artificial Urinary Sphincter Cuff Erosion: Results From a Multicenter Retrospective AnalysisMartin S. Gross, Joshua A. Broghammer, Melissa R. Kaufman, Douglas F. Milam, William O. Brant, Mario A. Cleves, Travis Dum, Christopher McClung, LeRoy Jones, Jeffrey D...> ;Urology. 2017 Jan 24
- 24 citationsThe pursuit of prostate cancer in patients with a rising prostate-specific antigen and multiple negative transrectal ultrasound-guided prostate biopsies.Michael B. Pryor, Paul F. Schellhammer> ;Clinical Prostate Cancer. 2002 Dec 1
- 121 citationsAnti-oxidized low-density lipoprotein antibodies in patients with coronary heart disease and normal healthy volunteers.Gabriel Virella, Isabel Virella, Robert B. Leman, Michael B. Pryor, Maria F. Lopes-Virella> ;International Journal of Clinical & Laboratory Research. 1993 Jan 1
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Mary BlackSpartanburg, South Carolina
- Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street CampusSpartanburg, South Carolina
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: