Dr. Rieser is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4873 Waterside Dr
Lexington, KY 40513Phone+1 859-797-9870Fax+1 859-269-3144
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1994
- University of California (San Diego) Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1992
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- KY State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 1991
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsThe use of cough-CPR in patients with acute myocardial infarctionMichael J. Rieser> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1992 May 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: