Are you Dr. Rieser?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3050 Rio Dosa Dr
Lexington, KY 40509Phone(859) 268-6410Fax(859) 268-6473
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Rieser, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Lexington, Kentucky. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kentucky, California, and Arizona. He is affiliated with Ridge Behavioral Health System and Frankfort Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of California San DiegoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 1992 - 1994
- University of California San DiegoResidency, Psychiatry, 1990 - 1992
- St Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1982
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1984 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 1982 - 1991
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsThe use of cough-CPR in patients with acute myocardial infarctionMichael J. Rieser> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1992 May 1