Dr. Rosenfeld is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rosenfeld's full profile
Office444 Nashua St
Milford, NH 03055Phone+1 603-673-3870
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai/Kravis Children'sResidency, Pediatrics, 1979 - 1980
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1976 - 1979
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 1980 - 2024
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Dismissal of RNA Polymerase II Underlies a Large Ligand-Induced Enhancer Decommissioning ProgramMichael Rosenfeld, MD> ;Cell Press.
- Glucocorticoid Receptor:MegaTrans Switching Mediates the Repression of an ERα-Regulated Transcriptional Program.Yang, F.,Ma, Q.,Liu, Z.,Li, W.,Tan, Y.,Jin, C.,Ma, W.,Hu, Y.,Shen, J.,Ohgi, K. A.,Telese, F.,Liu, W.,Rosenfeld, M. G.> ;Mol. Cell. 1900 Jan 01
- EU Accepts Local LGBT Activists’ Legal PetitionSeptember 11th, 2017
- 'Gene Desert' on Chromosome 9 Is Hotspot for Coronary Artery Disease RiskFebruary 10th, 2011
- St. Joseph HospitalNashua, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: