Dr. Seaton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1330 Exchange St
Middlebury Pediatric And Adolescent Medicine
Middlebury, VT 05753Phone(802) 388-7959
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Vermont - Fletcher Allen Health CareResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Albany Medical CollegeClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MT State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- VT State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: