Are you Dr. Showalter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 49 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4801 E Linwood Blvd
Kansas City, MO 64128Phone+1 816-861-4700Fax+1 816-922-3306
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Showalter, MD is a board certified emergency medicine physician in Kansas City, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Kansas, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Kansas City Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City, and Saint Luke's East Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1981
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- MO State Medical License 1981 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 1980 - 1981
- MN State Medical License 1979 - 1981
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Scott D. Pierce: Netflix’s ‘The Lovebirds’ Is Crazy Fun; ‘Jeffrey Epstein’ Is HorrifyingMay 21st, 2020
- Filmmaker AnnaRoseKing Dies Aged 35 from Lung CancerJanuary 13th, 2021