Are you Dr. Stanley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 42 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Stanley, MD is a board certified pathologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Arkansas. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Minnesota at FairviewResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1985
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2005 - 2017
- AR State Medical License 1992 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Current thinking on the mechanistic basis of Alzheimer's and implications for drug development.Ising, C.,Stanley, M.,Holtzman, D. M.> ;Clin. Pharmacol. Ther.. 2015 Aug 08
- 4 citationsThyroid Cytology Comes to BethesdaMichael W. Stanley> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2009 Nov 1
- 22 citationsA limited immunocytochemical panel for the distinction of subepithelial gastrointestinal mesenchymal neoplasms sampled by endoscopic ultrasound-guided fine-needle aspi...Edward B. Stelow, Faris Murad, Steven M. Debol, Michael W. Stanley, Ricardo H. Bardales, Rebecca Lai, Shawn Mallery> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2008 Feb 1
- Join now to see all