Dr. Steuer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePacific Ketamine Institute
9730 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 109
Beverly Hills, CA 90212Phone+1 424-332-5550
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a triple Board certified physician. Owner of Midsouth Pain Treatment Center in Memphis, TN and Pacific Ketamine Institute in Beverly Hills, CA.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital (Cornell Campus)Residency, Anesthesiology, 1989 - 1992
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1988 - 1989
- UCLA-VA Greater Los AngelesInternship, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1988
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MS State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1992 - 2021
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pain Medicine
- Dr. Michael Steuer: How MidSouth Pain Treatment Center's Surgery Centers, Clinics Are Treating Chronic PainSeptember 19th, 2017
- Pacific Ketamine Institute Publishes First-Ever Guide to How Ketamine Treats DepressionSeptember 23rd, 2019
- Partnercare Announces Affiliation with Midsouth Pain Treatment Center, Its Second Closed Transaction in q3 2021September 15th, 2021
- Join now to see all
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - MemphisMemphis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: