Dr. Stevenson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4801 West Blvd
Poplar Bluff, MO 63901Phone(573) 785-1362Fax(573) 203-4079
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State License 2018 - 2021
- TN State License 2016 - 2021
- MO State License 1997 - 2023
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Family Medicine/OMT
Publications & Presentations
- Zika virus diagnosis: challenges and solutions.Peters, R.,Stevenson, M.> ;Clin. Microbiol. Infect.. 2018 Dec 16
- Patients Save as Docs Combine Direct Primary Care with Cost SharingMay 12th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: