Dr. Tang is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 W Arbor Dr
San Diego, CA 92103Phone(619) 543-3995Fax(619) 543-3964
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2014 - 2017
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineClass of 2014
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Publications & Presentations
- Tenofovir alafenamide and rifabutin co-administration does not lead to loss of HIV-1 suppression: A retrospective observational study.Thomas C S Martin, Lucas Hill, Michael E. Tang, Shannon M. Balcombe> ;International Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2020 Sep 24
- Galaxy growth in a massive halo in the first billion years of cosmic history.Marrone, D. P.,Spilker, J. S.,Hayward, C. C.,Vieira, J. D.,Aravena, M.,Ashby, MLN.,Bayliss, M. B.,Béthermin, M.,Brodwin, M.,Bothwell, M. S.,Carlstrom, J. E.,Chapman, S...> ;Nature. 2017 Dec 07
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: