Are you Dr. Trump?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2800 10th Ave S Ste 2200
Hospital Pathology Assoc
Minneapolis, MN 55407Phone(612) 767-8370Fax(612) 767-8376
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Trump, MD is a board certified pathologist in Minneapolis, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota and Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and United Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1981 - 1986
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1989 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsConcanavalin a binding and cytodifferentiation in pancreatic acinar carcinoma of ratJohn R. Warren, Michael J. Trump, Janardan K. Reddy> ;Biochimica et Biophysica Acta. 1982 Aug 25
- 7 citationsCarbamylcholine stimulation of protein secretion in pancreatic acinar carcinoma of ratJohn R. Warren, Michael J. Trump, Janardan K. Reddy, Michael J. Becich> ;Cancer Letters. 1982 Mar 1