Dr. Vavrik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office410 Dixie St
Carrollton, GA 30117Phone+1 678-796-0681Fax+1 770-836-8477
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism, 1999 - 2001
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Publications & Presentations
- 51 citationsImpairment of spatially directed attention in patients with probable Alzheimer's disease as measured by eye movementsLeonard F. M. Scinto, Kirk R. Daffner, L. Castro, Sandra Weintraub, Michael Vavrik, M.-Marsel Mesulam> ;JAMA Neurology. 1994 Jul 1
- Tanner Medical Center-CarrolltonCarrollton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: