Dr. Weigner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1901 Tate Springs Rd
Lynchburg, VA 24501Phone(434) 200-3101Fax(434) 200-5865
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- WellSpan HealthResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Naval Medical Center (San Diego)Internship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- Pennsylvania State University College of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- WV State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- PA State Medical License 2000 - 2014
- WI State Medical License 1995 - 1999
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Post Transapical Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR) pseudoaneurysm.Michael W. Manning, Leonel Diaz, Michael B. Weigner, Colin L. Donnelly, Marna Rayl Greenberg> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Oct 29
- 3 citationsPatient Attitudes Regarding Consent for Emergency Department Computed TomographiesMichael B. Weigner, Hilary F. Basham, Kate M. Dewar, V. Rupp, Llewellyn Cornelius, Marna Rayl Greenberg> ;Western Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2014 Jan 1
- 8 citationsImpact of Education on Physician Attitudes toward Computed Tomography Utilization and ConsentMichael B. Weigner, Kate M. Dewar, Hilary F. Basham, V. Rupp, Marna Rayl Greenberg> ;Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2012 Nov 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: