Are you Dr. Weisgerber?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9000 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226Phone(414) 607-5280Fax(414) 337-7020
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michael Weisgerber, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin. He is affiliated with Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and is an Assistant Professor at Medical College of Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Pediatrics, 1999 - 2002
- Medical College of WisconsinClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Letting Residents Lead: Implementing Resident Admission Triage Call Curriculum and Practice.Sarah Corey Bauer, Vanessa McFadden, Kavi Madhani, Caitlin Kaeppler, Kelsey Porada, Michael Weisgerber> ;Hospital pediatrics. 2021 May 17
- Developing Validity Evidence for a Patient- and Family-Centered Rounds Presenter Empowerment Action Rating ToolSarah Vepraskas, Sara Lauck, Jennifer Hadjiev, Kelsey Porada, Heather Toth, Robert Treat, Michael Weisgerber> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2021 Apr 1
- 1 citationsNot Throwing Away My Shot: Leveraging a Peer Vaccination Workshop to Increase Residents' Immunization Skills.Amanda Rogers, Kelsey Porada, Michael Weisgerber> ;Academic Pediatrics. 2020 Jul 25
- Join now to see all
- Children's Hospital of WisconsinMilwaukee, Wisconsin