Dr. Wong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office232 Boston Post Rd
Milford, CT 06460Phone(203) 876-2179Fax(203) 876-2369
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, 1995 - 1998
- NewYork-Presbyterian/QueensInternship, Transitional Year, 1994 - 1995
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- AL State Medical License 1998 - 2001
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Publications & Presentations
- 96 citationsAlterations in human leukocyte function induced by ingestion of eicosapentaenoic acidDonald G. Payan, Michael Y. S. Wong, Tania Chernov-Rogan, Frank H. Valone, Walter C. Pickett, Vincent A. Blake, Warren M. Gold, Edward J. Goetzl> ;Journal of Clinical Immunology. 1986 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: