Michail Avramov, MD
Associate Professor, Anesthesiology, Loyola University of Chi Stritch School of Medicine
- 2160 S First Ave
Bldg., 103, Rm. 3102
Maywood, IL 60153
Phone: (708) 216-6462
Fax: (708) 216-1249
Dr. Avramov's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Anesthesiology: General Anesthesiology
Dr. Avramov's Education & Medical Training
- Rush University Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology
- Plovdiv University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Avramov's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of AnesthesiologyAnesthesiology
Dr. Avramov's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Interactions between midazolam and remifentanil during monitored anesthesia care. Avramov, M. N., Smith, I., White, P. F.; Anesthesiology. 1996 Dec.
- The use of a ketamine-propofol combination during monitored anesthesia care. Badrinath, S., Avramov, M. N., Shadrick, M., Witt, T. R., Ivankovich, A. D.; Anesth Analg. 2000 Apr.
- Use of alfentanil and propofol for outpatient monitored anesthesia care: determining the optimal dosing regimen. Avramov, M. N., White, P. F.; Anesth Analg. 1997 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Michail Avramov, Dr. Michail Avramov, MD, Dr. M Avramov
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Avramov's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Anesthesiology, IL)
- Bronwyn Rae, MD
- Joseph Stephens, MD
- Ario Babolian, MD
- Tian Xia, DO
- William Easton, MD
- Sally (Prevedell) Seraphin, MD
- Behnoosh Shayegan, MD
- Suseela Prasad, MD
- Edmund Ligman, MD
- Anne Lavoie, MD