Dr. Arandes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7703 Floyd Curl Drive
San Antonio, TX 78229Phone(210) 562-5325
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Arandes is a pediatrician in San Antonio, TX and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including University Health System and University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio. She received her medical degree from University of Texas Medical School and has been in practice 19 years. She has been the Pediatric Residency Program Director for 7 years. She clinically specializes in Pediatric Hospital Medicine and is experienced in curriculum development and Quality Improvement, Patient Safety efforts. Fluency in Spanish has made San Antonio the perfect place to practice!
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - San AntonioResidency, Pediatrics, 1998 - 2001
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- University HealthSan Antonio, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: