Are you Dr. Chan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 44 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1726 New Ave
San Gabriel, CA 91776Phone+1 626-943-0780Fax+1 626-943-0200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Michelle Chan, MD is a board certified internist in San Gabriel, California. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. She is affiliated with Garfield Medical Center, San Gabriel Valley Medical Center, and LA Downtown Medical Center, LLC.
Education & Training
- Los Angeles County-Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- University of California San Diego School of MedicineClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2011-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 23 citationsPartial Meal Replacement Plan and Quality of the Diet at 1 Year: Action for Health in Diabetes (Look AHEAD) TrialHollie A. Raynor, Andrea Anderson, Gary D. Miller, Rebecca Reeves, Linda M. Delahanty, Mara Z. Vitolins, Patricia H. Harper, Connie Mobley, Kati Konersman, Elizabeth J...> ;Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics. 2015 May 1
- 10 citationsMeasurement characteristics of the ankle-brachial index: results from the Action for Health in Diabetes study.Mark A. Espeland, Judith G. Regensteiner, Sarah A. Jaramillo, Edward W. Gregg, William C. Knowler, Lynne E. Wagenknecht, Judy Bahnson, Steven M. Haffner, James O. Hill...> ;Vascular Medicine. 2008 Aug 1
- 27 citationsConsent for genetics studies among clinical trial participants: Findings from action for health in diabetes (Look AHEAD)Mark A. Espeland, K. Dotson, A. S. Jaramillo, E. S. Kahn, B. D. W. Harrison, M. Montez, P. J. Foreyt, B. Montgomery, C. W. Knowler, Frederick L. Brancati, Debi Celnik,...> ;Clinical Trials. 2006 Dec 1
- Retinal Vasculometry Associations with Glaucoma; Findings from the European Prospective Investigation of Cancer-Norfolk Eye StudyJuly 26th, 2020
- Garfield Medical CenterMonterey Park, California
- San Gabriel Valley Medical CenterSan Gabriel, California
- LA Downtown Medical Center, LLCLos Angeles, California