Dr. Fischer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office500 University Dr
Department Of Emergency Medicine-H043
Hershey, PA 17033Phone(717) 531-8955
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Geisinger Health SystemResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- National Capital ConsortiumInternship, Surgery, 1995 - 1996
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2008
- PA State Medical License 1998 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
- Procalcitonin Antibiotic Consensus Trial (ProACT) Start of enrollment: 2014 Nov 03
Publications & Presentations
- 183 citationsProcalcitonin-Guided Use of Antibiotics for Lower Respiratory Tract InfectionDavid T. Huang, Donald M. Yealy, Michael R. Filbin, Aaron M. Brown, Chung-Chou H. Chang, Yohei Doi, Michael W. Donnino, Jonathan M. Fine, Michael J. Fine, Michelle A. ...> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2018 May 20
- Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical CenterHershey, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: