Dr. Hong is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office11175 Campus St
Loma Linda, CA 92350
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Loma Linda University Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Surgery, 2020 - 2025
- University of South Florida College of MedicineClass of 2020
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2022 - 2024
Publications & Presentations
- Identification of Populations at Risk for "Choosing Un-Wisely": A SEER Population-Based Study.Michelle J Hong, Sharon S Lum, Liang Ji, Jukes P Namm, Naveenraj L Solomon, Carlos Garberoglio, Halley Vora> ;The American Surgeon. 2023 May 31
- 7 citationsInclusion of Sex and Gender in Emergency Medicine Research-A 2018 Update.Basmah Safdar, Kimberly E Ona Ayala, Syed Shayan Ali, Benjamin J. Seifer, Michelle Hong, Marna Rayl Greenberg, Esther K. Choo, Alyson J. McGregor> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 2019 Mar 1
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons 24th Annual Meeting: Viewpoints From a First Timer and an Old TimerMay 2023
- The American Society of Breast Surgeons 24th Annual Meeting: Viewpoints From a First Timer and an Old TimerMay 15th, 2023
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: