Dr. Miller-Thomas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1 Barnes Jewish Hospital Plz
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-5000Fax(314) 362-5297
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington UniversityFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2007 - 2008
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonResidency, Radiology, 2003 - 2007
- St Johns Mercy Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
- Computed Tomographic Perfusion and Computed Tomographic Angiography as Screening Tools for Vasospasm Following Subarachnoid Hemorrhage Start of enrollment: 2009 Sep 01Miller-Thomas, M.M.
Publications & Presentations
- The Updated Neuroradiology Milestones: Synapsing from 1.0 to 2.0.Alok A. Bhatt, R.M. Kurtz, Tabassum A. Kennedy, Michelle M. Miller-Thomas, James C. Anderson, L. Edgar, Christopher P. Wood> ;American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2021 Apr 29
- The Role of SPECT and PET in Epilepsy.Maria R. Ponisio, John M. Zempel, Brian K. Day, Lawrence N. Eisenman, Michelle M. Miller-Thomas, Matthew D. Smyth, R. Edward Hogan> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 2021 Jan 21
- Update of the AMSER National Medical Student Curriculum.Judith A. Gadde, Andres Ayoob, Michelle M. Miller-Thomas, Shannon Falcon, Caroline Carrico, Donna Magid, David M. Naeger> ;Academic Radiology. 2020 Dec 29
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: