Dr. Vandenbosch is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5808B Hwy 189N
Baker, FL 32531Phone+1 850-669-9023Fax+1 850-669-9024
- Is this information wrong?
- I am a Board Certified Family Practice Physician that recently opened a Direct Primary Care office in Baker, Florida. I have served the patients in Okaloosa County, Walton County and Santa Rosa County over the past 18 years in family medicine, urgent care and emergency medicine. I have returned to good old fashioned primary care without the hassle of insurance companies and managers that lack a professional medical education. I am now able to make housecalls, parking lot calls, farm calls, etc without having to worry about how to "code it" in order to get paid. I My patients have learned that they can pay a monthly fee and have access to my office, my email, my cell phone and talk about as many topics or body parts as they desire. Or, they can go to someone that participates with their insurance company, pay a copay, get an 8 minute visit and be limited to one complaint. Medicine the way it was meant to be- a relationship between the doctor and the patient.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- VA State Medical License 1998 - 2006
- TN State Medical License 1999 - 2003
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- Florida Acadamy of Family PhysiciansMember
- Twin Cities HospitalNiceville, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: