Dr. Ou is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1125 E Highway 166
Bowdon, GA 30108Phone(770) 258-5424Fax(770) 838-8980
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Stony Brook University Hospital & Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 2000 - 2003
- University of Miami Miller School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2003 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification PrimeSUITE EHR, Greenway Health, LLC, 2012
- Tanner Medical Center-CarrolltonCarrollton, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: