Overview of Dr. Gorsky
Dr. Mila Gorsky is an oncologist in Basking Ridge, NJ and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and Overlook Medical Center. She received her medical degree from State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine and has been in practice 16 years. She is one of 391 doctors at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center and one of 41 doctors at Overlook Medical Center who specialize in Oncology.
OfficeMemorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center At Basking Ridge
136 Mountain View Boulevard
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920Fax(908) 542-3220
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Hematology, 2004 - 2007
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate Doctor American Registry
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsClinical Utility of Prospective Molecular Characterization in Advanced Endometrial CancerTara Soumerai, Mark T.A. Donoghue, Chaitanya Bandlamudi, Preethi Srinivasan, Matthew T. Chang, Dmitriy Zamarin, Karen Cadoo, Rachel N. Grisham, Roisin E. O'Cearbhaill,...> ;Clinical Cancer Research. 2018 Dec 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: