Dr. Romero is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1520 San Pablo St
Lower Level, Suite 1600
Los Angeles, CA 90033Phone(323) 442-7450
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2004 - 2006
- Loma Linda UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Weill Cornell Medical College of Cornell UniversityClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- A Case of Benign Hepatic Cyst with Supra-elevated Cyst Fluid Tumor Markers.Alexander Tonthat, Danvi Bui, Miriam Romero, Emily Lo, Gary Kanel, Takeshi Saito> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2021 Jan 6
- Qualitative Reporting of Lesion Number: Do Radiologists and Referring Physicians Understand Each Other?Joseph R. England, Phillip M. Cheng, Miriam Romero> ;Journal of The American College of Radiology. 2018 May 18
- 15 citationsImaging Appearance in Acute Liver Failure: Correlation with Clinical and Pathology FindingsMiriam Romero, Suzanne L. Palmer, Jeffrey Kahn, Lauren Ihde, Leah Muhm Lin, Anne E. Kosco, Ron Shinar, Aslan Ghandforoush, Linda S. Chan, Lydia M. Petrovic, Linda Sher...> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2014 Apr 2
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: