Are you Dr. Knight?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7444 W Alaska Dr
Lakewood, CO 80226Phone+1 303-592-7284Fax+1 303-892-0601
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mirna Knight, DO is a board certified pathologist in Lakewood, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Wyoming, and Nebraska. She is affiliated with St. Anthony Hospital, St Anthony North Hospital, and Littleton Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2000 - 2004
- Des Moines University College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State License 2006 - 2025
- SD State License Active through 2025
- NE State License 2020 - 2024
- MT State License 2020 - 2024
- WY State License 2020 - 2023
- MN State License 2001 - 2023
- KS State License 2020 - 2023
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRound Robin Evaluation of MET Protein Expression in Lung Adenocarcinomas Improves Interobserver Concordance.Theresa A. Boyle, Farah Khalil, Mari Mino-Kenudson, Gabriel Sica, Andre L. Moreira, Lynette M. Sholl, Mirna Z Knight, Liping Zhang, James Saller, Marileila Varella-Gar...> ;Applied Immunohistochemistry & Molecular Morphology. 2020 Oct 1
- 10 citationsRate of detection of high-risk HPV with two assays in women ≥ 30 years of ageNeil B. Quigley, Nicholas T. Potter, Mamatha Chivukula, Mirna Z. Knight, James R. Welch, Marilyn C. Olson> ;Journal of Clinical Virology. 2011 Sep 1
- St. Anthony HospitalDenver, Colorado
- St Anthony North HospitalWestminster, Colorado
- Littleton Adventist HospitalLittleton, Colorado