Dr. Frost is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10903 New Hampshire Ave
Silver Spring, MD 20993Phone+1 301-796-8624
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1987 - 1992
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1992 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsCommunicating benefits and risks of generic drugs to consumers: Patient and caregiver opinions of two FDA-developed educational materials.Natalie S. Hohmann, Kimberly B. Garza, Daniel W. Surry, Richard A. Hansen, Ilene Harris, Zippora Kiptanui, Oluwamurewa Oguntimein, Mitchell M. Frost, Jingjing Qian> ;Research in Social & Administrative Pharmacy. 2019 Dec 1
- 2 citationsSecond stage tumor promoters: Differences in biological potency and phorbol ester receptor affinity in C6 cellsKaren L. Leach, Mitchell M. Frost, Peter M. Blumberg, Joseph Bressler> ;Cancer Letters. 1987 Aug 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: