Dr. Henry is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office395 W12th Ave
Columbus, OH 43210Phone(614) 293-4627Fax(614) 293-4541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mitchell Henry is a general surgeon in Columbus, OH and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Nationwide Children's Hospital, James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute, and Columbus Community Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Nebraska College of Medicine and has been in practice 38 years. He specializes in transplantation and is experienced in dialysis, vascular surgery, transplant surgery, renal transplant surgery, and hepatopancreatobiliary surgery.
Education & Training
- Ohio State University HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1979 - 1985
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1980 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsApplication of the iBox prognostication system as a surrogate endpoint in the TRANSFORM randomised controlled trial: proof-of-concept study.Olivier Aubert, Gillian Divard, Julio Pascual, Federico Oppenheimer, Claudia Sommerer, Franco Citterio, H. Tedesco, Steve Chadban, Mitchell L. Henry, Flavio Vincenti, ...> ;BMJ Open. 2021 Oct 1
- Living Donors with Impaired Fasting Glucose - Too Sweet?Mitchell L. Henry> ;Transplantation. 2021 Feb 3
- Wound healing adverse events in kidney transplant recipients receiving everolimus with reduced calcineurin inhibitor exposure or current standard-of-care: insights fro...Franco Citterio, Mitchell L. Henry, Dean Y. Kim, Myoung Soo Kim, Duck Jong Han, Takashi Kenmochi, Eytan Mor, Giuseppe Tisone, Peter Bernhardt, Maria Pilar Hernandez Gu...> ;Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 2020 Jul 20
- Join now to see all
- American Society of Transplant SurgeonsPresident 2011-2012
- Vascular Access Society of the AmericasPresident 2010-2012
- Nationwide Children's HospitalColumbus, Ohio
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research InstituteColumbus, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: