Dr. Lebowitz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office736 Irving Ave.
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 470-7235
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1989 - 1991
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1989
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsThe molar ratio of insulin to C-peptide. An aid to the diagnosis of hypoglycemia due to surreptitious (or inadvertent) insulin administrationMitchell R. Lebowitz, Stanley A. Blumenthal> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1993 Mar 8
- 1 citationsSevere hyperkalemia in two patients with diabetes after cosyntropin administrationBarbara L. Feuerstein, Mitchell R. Lebowitz, Stanley A. Blumenthal, Ruth S. Weinstock> ;Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications. 1992 Jul 1
- 4 citationsPrimary Hyperepinephrinemia in Patients Without PheochromocytomaDavid H. P. Streeten, Gunnar H. Anderson, Mitchell R. Lebowitz, Philip J. Speller> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1990 Jul 1
- Crouse HealthSyracuse, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: