Dr. Aslam is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office739 Irving Ave
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 701-2550
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Arizona College of Medicine - PhoenixFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1999 - 2001
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- Allama Iqbal Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2009 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- IN State Medical License 2001 - 2013
- AZ State Medical License 2000 - 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- When Doctors Find Themselves HelplessJune 9th, 2020
- Hindi, Urdu
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: