Dr. Izquierdo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3229 E Genesee St
Syracuse, NY 13214Phone(315) 464-5726Fax(315) 464-2500
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterFellowship, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, 1991 - 1994
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1987 - 1991
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1990 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Endocrinology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Diabetes Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2010-2013
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- School Centered Telemedicine Program for Children With Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus Start of enrollment: 2007 Jan 01Izquierdo, R.E.,Weinstock, R.S.
Publications & Presentations
- Adoption of Telemedicine for Type 1 Diabetes Care During the COVID-19 Pandemic.Joyce M. Lee, Emily Carlson, Anastasia Albanese-O'Neill, Carla Demeterco-Berggren, Sarah D. Corathers, Francesco Vendrame, Ruth S. Weinstock, Priya Prahalad, Guy T. Al...> ;Diabetes Technology & Therapeutics. 2021 May 21
- 1 citationsAdherence to multiple medications in the TODAY (Treatment Options for type 2 Diabetes in Adolescents and Youth) cohort: effect of additional medications on adherence t...Rachana Shah, Siripoom McKay, Lorraine E. Levitt Katz, Laure El Ghormli, Barbara J Anderson, Terri L Casey, Laurie A. Higgins, Roberto Izquierdo, A. Wauters, Nancy Chang> ;Journal of Pediatric Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2020 Feb 25
- 11 citationsLipid Profiles, Inflammatory Markers, and Insulin Therapy in Youth with Type 2 Diabetes.Lorraine E. Levitt Katz, Fida Bacha, Samuel S. Gidding, Ruth S. Weinstock, Laure El Ghormli, Ingrid Libman, Kristen J. Nadeau, Kristin Porter, Santica M. Marcovina, Si...> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2018 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: