Are you Dr. Abdel Aziz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 26 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9117 Cincinnati Columbus Rd
West Chester, OH 45069Phone+1 513-229-7585
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aziz, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in West Chester, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio and Kentucky.
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1998 - 2001
- Ain Shams University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2001 - 2025
- KY State Medical License 2003 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- Urinary bladder cancer risk factors in Egypt: a multi-center case-control study.Zheng, Y., Amr, S., Saleh, D., Dash, C., Ezzat, S., Mikhail, N.N., Gouda, I., Loay, I., Hifnawy, T., Abdel-Hamid, M., Khaled, H., Wolpert, B.J., Abdel-Aziz, M.A., Loff...> ;Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2012 Mar
- GSTM1, GSTT1 Null Variants and GPX1 Single Nucleotide Polymorphism Are Not Associated With Bladder Cancer Risk in Egypt.Goerlitz, D., El Daly, M., Abdel-Hamid, M., Saleh, D.A., Goldman, L., El Kafrawy, S., Hifnawy, T., Ezzat, S., Abdel-Aziz, M.A., Zaghloul, M.S., Ali, S.R., Khaled, H., ...> ;Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2011 Jul
- Associations differ by sex for catechol-O-methyltransferase genotypes and bladder cancer risk in South Egypt.Wolpert, B.J., Amr, S., Saleh, D.A., Ezzat, S., Gouda, I., Loay, I., Hifnawy, T., Abdel-Hamid, M., Mikhail, N.N., Zhan, M., Zheng, Y., Squibb, K., Abdel-Aziz, M.A., Za...> ;Urol Oncol. 2011-03-31