Are you Dr. Zayed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4921 Parkview Pl
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7408Fax(314) 362-6216
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mohamed Zayed, MD is a vascular surgeon in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri, Illinois, and California. He is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital, and Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital.
Education & Training
- Stanford UniversityResidency, Vascular Surgery, 2009 - 2014
- University of North Carolina School of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
- Laparoscopic Myomectomy Using Barbed or Conventional Sutures Start of enrollment: 2013 Dec 01Elsetohy, K.A.,Zayed, M.,Fouda, U.M.
- N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) for Healing of Amputation Stumps in the Setting of Diabetes Mohamed Zayed, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Sustained oxygenation accelerates diabetic wound healing by promoting epithelialization and angiogenesis and decreasing inflammation.Ya Guan, Hong Niu, Zhongting Liu, Yu Dang, Jie Shen, Mohamed A. Zayed, Liang Ma, Jianjun Guan> ;Science Advances. 2021 Aug 1
- Deteriorated regional calf microcirculation measured by contrast-free MRI in patients with diabetes mellitus and relation with physical activity.Jie Zheng, Christopher J. Sorensen, Ran Li, Hongyu An, Charles F. Hildebolt, Mohamed A. Zayed, Michael J. Mueller, Mary K. Hastings> ;Diabetes and Vascular Disease Research. 2021 Jul 1
- Tailoring of arteriovenous graft-to-vein anastomosis angle to attenuate pathological flow fields.Dillon Williams, Eric C. Leuthardt, Guy M. Genin, Mohamed A. Zayed> ;Scientific Reports. 2021 Jun 9
- Join now to see all
- VRIC 2019 a Big Success; Scientists Look Forward to 2020 in ChicagoJuly 16th, 2019
- Society for Vascular SurgeryJanuary 22nd, 2019
- Wylie Scholar Published in Journal of Lipid ResearchApril 19th, 2018
- Join now to see all