Dr. Assaf is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office6005 Park Ave
Suite # 722b
Memphis, TN 38119Phone(901) 683-8448Fax(901) 683-8558
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of TennesseeResidency, Neurology, 1992 - 1994
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Neurology, 1988 - 1992
- University of Jordan Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1995 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1991 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Different low doses of broad-band UVA in the treatment of morphea and systemic sclerosis.El-Mofty M, Mostafa W, El-Darouty M, Bosseila M, Nada H, Yousef R, Esmat S, El-Lawindy M, Assaf M, El-Enani G> ;Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photomed. 2004-06-01
- [Systemic lupus erythematous and myasthenia gravis: case report].de Carvalho MF, Abrahão TC, Assaf M> ;Arq Neuropsiquiatr. 1998-03-01
- Horner's Syndrome Secondary to Angiogram Negative, Subadventitial Carotid Artery DissectionM. Assaf, Patrick J. Sweeney, Gregory S. Kosmorsky, Thomas Masaryk> ;Canadian Journal of Neurological Sciences. 1993 Feb 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: