Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3195 S Price Road
Chandler, AZ 85248Phone(480) 722-0239Fax(480) 722-0240
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Sleep Medicine, 2006 - 2007
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2005 - 2006
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- Nassau University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1999 - 2000
- Spartan Health Sciences UniversityClass of 1995, M.D.
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- MD State Medical License 2003 - 2006
- NY State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Sleep Medicine by ABPNSleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Humoral Mediators of Remote Ischemic Conditioning: Important Role of eNOS/NO/Nitrite.Hess DC, Hoda MN, Khan MB> ;Acta Neurochir. Suppl.. 2016-01-01
- Hindi, Urdu
- Chandler Regional Medical CenterChandler, Arizona
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: