Are you Dr. An?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 55 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2201 W Fairview St
Chandler, AZ 85224Phone+1 480-800-4890Fax+1 480-427-4766
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Andrea An, MD is a board certified neurologist in Chandler, Arizona. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Arizona, California, and Texas. She is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Mercy Gilbert Medical Center, and Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care System.
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center at HoustonFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2004 - 2005
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Neurology, 2001 - 2004
- University of California (Irvine)Internship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2006 - Present
- AZ State Medical License 2009 - 2025
- TX State Medical License 2005 - 2010
- MI State Medical License 2001 - 2005
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 28 citationsNeurology resident learning in an end-of-life/palliative care course.Lori A. Schuh, Andrew Biondo, Andrea An, Dan Newman, Stephanie Ryczko, Sandra Remer, Leslie Bricker> ;Journal of Palliative Medicine. 2007 Feb 13
- Chandler Regional Medical CenterChandler, Arizona
- Mercy Gilbert Medical CenterGilbert, Arizona
- Southern Arizona Veterans Affairs Health Care SystemTucson, Arizona