Dr. Yu is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3303 S Lindsay Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85297Phone(480) 899-2212Fax(480) 899-2022
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2006 - 2007
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 2003 - 2006
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- Third Military Medical UniversityClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2007 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Optum PM and Physician EMR, OptumInsight, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Phenylpropanolamine contained in cold remedies and risk of hemorrhagic stroke.Yoon BW, Bae HJ, Hong KS, Lee SM, Park BJ, Yu KH, Han MK, Lee YS, Chung DK, Park JM, Jeong SW, Lee BC, Cho KH, Kim JS, Lee SH, Yoo KM> ;Neurology. 2007-01-09
- Dielectrophoresis of an inhomogeneous colloidal particle under an inhomogeneous field: a first-principles approach.Fan CZ, Huang JP, Yu KW> ;J Phys Chem B. 2006-12-28
- The evolution of H5N1 influenza viruses in ducks in southern China.Chen H, Deng G, Li Z, Tian G, Li Y, Jiao P, Zhang L, Liu Z, Webster RG, Yu K> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2004-07-13
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: