Dr. Hodgson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3507 S Mercy Rd
Gilbert, AZ 85297Phone(480) 926-0644Fax(480) 926-0645
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2005 - 2006
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Neurology, 2002 - 2005
- St Francis Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State License 2005 - 2023
- PA State License 2001 - 2006
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification eClinicalWorks EHR, eClinicalWorks LLC, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Brain asymmetries in autism and developmental language disorder: a nested whole-brain analysis.Herbert MR, Ziegler DA, Deutsch CK, O'Brien LM, Kennedy DN, Filipek PA, Bakardjiev AI, Hodgson J, Takeoka M, Makris N, Caviness VS> ;Brain. 2005-01-01
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: