Dr. Khan is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Medical Drive
Lake Jackson, TX 77566Phone(979) 285-1100
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Wayne State University School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Mississippi School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2006
Publications & Presentations
- Stably expressed APOBEC3F has negligible antiviral activity.Miyagi E, Brown CR, Opi S, Khan M, Goila-Gaur R, Kao S, Walker RC, Hirsch V, Strebel K> ;J. Virol.. 2010-11-01
- Influence of airway wall stiffness and parenchymal tethering on the dynamics of bronchoconstriction.Khan, M.A., Ellis, R., Inman, M.D., Bates, J.T., Sanderson, M.J., Janssen, L.J.> ;Am J Physiol Lung Cell Mol Physiol. 2010 Jul
- Solitary true cyst of pancreas: report of a case and review of literature.Khan, M.A., Verma, G.R.> ;J Gastrointest Cancer. 2010 Jun
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: