Dr. Zaidi is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeIndiana Univ Sch of Med
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 2015
- Emory University School of MedicineClass of 2015
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2015 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsSTAT3 Inhibition for Gastroenteropancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors: Potential for a New Therapeutic Target?Alexandra G. Lopez-Aguiar, Lauren M. Postlewait, Cecilia G. Ethun, Mohammad Y. Zaidi, Kristen Zhelnin, Alyssa M. Krasinskas, Maria C. Russell, David A. Kooby, Kenneth ...> ;Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. 2020 May 1
- 3 citationsThe impact of unplanned excisions of truncal/extremity soft tissue sarcomas: A multi‐institutional propensity score analysis from the US Sarcoma CollaborativeMohammad Y. Zaidi, Cecilia G. Ethun, Yuan Liu, George A. Poultsides, J. Harrison Howard, Harveshp Mogal, Jennifer F. Tseng, Konstantinos I. Votanopoulos, Ryan C. Field...> ;Journal of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Sep 1
- 5 citationsPrimary Tumor Sidedness is Predictive of Survival in Colon Cancer Patients Treated with Cytoreductive Surgery With or Without Hyperthermic Intraperitoneal Chemotherapy...Nikhil V. Kotha, Joel M. Baumgartner, Jula Veerapong, Jordan M. Cloyd, Ahmed Ahmed, Travis E. Grotz, Jennifer L. Leiting, Keith Fournier, Andrew J. Lee, Sean P. Dineen...> ;Annals of Surgical Oncology. 2019 Jul 15
- Join now to see all
- Prognostic Role of Lymph Node Positivity and Number of Lymph Nodes Needed for Accurately Staging Small Bowel Neuroendocrine TumorsFlavio Rocha, Eleftherios Makris, Mary Dillhoff, Hari Nathan, Daniel Abbott, Shishir K Maithel, Mohammad Y Zaidi, Kenneth Cardona, Megan Beems, Kamran Idrees, JAMA
- The Potential of CAR T Cell Therapy in Pancreatic CancerMehmet Akce, Mohammad Y Zaidi, Edmund K Waller, Frontiers in Neurology
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: