Dr. Fidai is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeUniversity of Southern California Spine Center
1450 San Pablo St., Suite 5400
Los Angeles, CA 90033
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterFellowship, Orthopaedic Surgery Of The Spine, 2021 - 2022
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2016 - 2021
- Tulane University School of MedicineClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 2021 - 2023
- MI State Medical License 2016 - 2019
Publications & Presentations
- Oral- is as Effective as Intravenous Tranexamic Acid at Reducing Blood Loss in Thoracolumbar Spinal Fusions: A Prospective Randomized Trial.Charles C. Yu, Mohsin S. Fidai, Travis Washington, Stephen Bartol, Gregory P. Graziano> ;Spine. 2021 Jul 1
- 1 citationsMental health and tobacco use are correlated with PROMIS upper extremity and pain interference scores in patients with shoulder pathologyJoseph S. Tramer, Lafi S. Khalil, Mohsin S Fidai, Jason E. Meldau, G J Sheena, Stephanie J Muh, Vasilios Moutzouros, Eric C. Makhni> ;Musculoskeletal Surgery. 2020 Jul 13
- 5 citationsFatigue Increases Dynamic Knee Valgus in Youth Athletes: Results From a Field-Based Drop-Jump TestMohsin S. Fidai, Kelechi R. Okoroha, Jason E. Meldau, Fabien Meta, Vincent A. Lizzio, Peter Borowsky, Lauren H. Redler, Vasilios Moutzouros, Eric C. Makhni> ;Arthroscopy. 2020 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Fatigue Fuels Knee Injuries in Young AthletesJuly 5th, 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: