Overview of Dr. Rutherford
Dr. Molly Rutherford, MD is a cardiologist in Roanoke, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. She is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital.
Office1234 Franklin Rd Sw
Roanoke, VA 24016Fax(540) 283-6029
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 2007 - 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Beware of the B(e)all Valve: Mistaken Valve Identity, 30-Year Survival, and Valve ReplacementOn Topaz, Molly S. Rutherford, Shannon Mackey-Bojack, Pritam R. Polkampally, Allyne Topaz, Andreas W. Prinz, Szabolcs Szentpetery> ;Texas Heart Institute Journal. 2010 Jan 1
- 20 citationsGiant aneurysms of coronary arteries and saphenous vein grafts: angiographic findings and histopathological correlates.On Topaz, Molly S. Rutherford, Shannon Mackey-Bojack, Andreas W. Prinz, Sadasiv Katta, David R. Salter, Jack L. Titus> ;Cardiovascular Pathology. 2005 Nov 1
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial HospitalRoanoke, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: