Are you Dr. Elsayed?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 9 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4201 Saint Antoine St
Detroit, MI 48201Phone(313) 745-4275
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mona Elsayed, MD is a board certified neurologist in Detroit, Michigan. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Illinois. She is affiliated with DMC - Detroit Receiving Hospital and Karmanos Cancer Center.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Clinical Neurophysiology, 2013 - 2014
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Al-Azhar University Faculty of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 2014 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Clinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Epilepsy
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsProfuse sialorrhea in a case of anti N-methyl-d-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) encephalitisRichard Salazar, E. James, M. Elsayed, Panayiotis N. Varelas, James Bartscher, Jesse J. Corry, Tamer Abdelhak> ;Clinical Neurology and Neurosurgery. 2012 Sep 1