Are you Dr. Bowling?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 Hospital Ln
Danville, IN 46122Phone+1 317-718-9000Fax+1 317-718-9010
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Monet Bowling, MD is a general surgeon in Danville, Indiana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. She is affiliated with Hendricks Regional Health, Indiana University Health West Hospital, and Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis.
Education & Training
- Morehouse School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 2001 - 2003
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- A Phase I, Multicenter, Open Label Study on the Effects of SNDX-275 on Expression of Biomarkers in Subjects With Newly Diagnosed Breast Cancer Start of enrollment: 2008 Jun 01
- Lymph Fluid and Blood Collection for Identification of Novel Biomarkers Start of enrollment: 2010 Apr 01
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsMotivations for contralateral prophylactic mastectomy as a function of socioeconomic status.Dadrie Baptiste, Erina L. MacGeorge, Maria K. Venetis, Ashton Mouton, L. Brooke Friley, Rebekah Pastor, Kristen Hatten, Janaka Lagoo, Susan E. Clare, Monet W. Bowling> ;BMC Women's Health. 2017 Feb 1
- 8 citationsSocial Network, Surgeon, and Media Influence on the Decision to Undergo Contralateral Prophylactic Mastectomy.Maria K. Venetis, Erina L. MacGeorge, Dadrie Baptiste, Ashton Mouton, Lorin B. Friley, Rebekah Pastor, Kristen Hatten, Janaka Lagoo, Monet W. Bowling, Susan E. Clare> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2016 Jul 26
- 86 citationsFactors affecting sentinel lymph node identification rate after neoadjuvant chemotherapy for breast cancer patients enrolled in ACOSOG Z1071 (Alliance)Judy C. Boughey, Vera J. Suman, Elizabeth A. Mittendorf, Gretchen M. Ahrendt, Lee G. Wilke, Bret Taback, A. Marilyn Leitch, Teresa S. Flippo-Morton, Henry Mark Kuerer,...> ;Annals of Surgery. 2015 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Hendricks Regional HealthDanville, Indiana
- Hancock Regional HospitalGreenfield, Indiana