Are you Dr. Alborg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone(207) 662-7060Fax(207) 662-6753
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Monica Alborg, MD is a psychiatrist in Portland, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, Wisconsin, and California. She is affiliated with Maine Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, 2010 - 2012
- University of Vermont Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 2009 - 2010
- University of Vermont College of MedicineClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2019 - 2019
- CA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- ME State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsTelemedicine to a moving ambulance improves outcome after trauma in simulated patients.William Charash, Michael P. Caputo, Harry Clark, Peter W. Callas, Frederick B. Rogers, Bruce A. Crookes, Monica S. Alborg, Michael A. Ricci> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 2011 Jul 1
- Maine Medical CenterPortland, Maine